One True Botanica coworker is going on vacation and of course couldn’t forget to pack a few of her True Botanica Travel Essentials.
In my suitcase you’ll find:
- Throat Defense: Let’s be honest, crowded planes are not the most germ-free of places. Thankfully my Throat Defense Berry is small enough that I can bring it with me when I travel to give me extra immune support.
- Clear and Calm: I’m not a fan of flying, but the Clear and Calm helps keep me relaxed before and during my flight. I’m sure my travel buddies will be relieved to hear of that!
- AKBA Plus: The last thing I want to spend my vacation doing is sneezing and wheezing. I already take AKBA Plus daily, so why stop on vacation?
- Face Moisturizing Cream: This is part of my morning routine so whenever I travel I make sure to bring my Face Moisturizing Cream, especially when I know I’ll be outside in the sun and need to keep my skin moisturized.
- Relief 4x Cream: I’m sure we’ll be walking around and seeing all there is to see, so I know the Relief 4x Cream will be just what I for my aching legs at the end of the day.
What are some of your travel essentials?